Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recycled Magazine Bows

For my first tutorial I am going to help you make recycled magazine (or any paper) bows!

You will need:
Paper
ruler
scissors
stapler

First you will need to cut strips into 3/4in (cutting the short length)


Second you will need to fold the papers into an eight shape and staple the middle




Then you will start to layer them together, for the first layer I start with three "8" shapes then staple them


For the second layer I put two "8" strips together



Then i staple those two layers together


From there I staple on one strip at a time until you think it looks right then make a loop and stick it in the middle with a glue dot.


Some of my other bows:Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. These look great, but how long are the strips cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the length of a page. About 7 and 3/4 in long

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really wonderful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete